Friday 8 February 2013

Favourite new lip colour

I've been on the hunt for a long lasting lip colour and I've found a few that are long wearing however they tend to dry my lips out so I can't wear bright colours on my lips without it looking manky (which no one wants)!

Over the past 6 months or so my lipstick collection has definitely grown with a varying range of brands... all good in their own way however as a birthday treat to myself I decided to buy myself a new lipstick. I was trying some new foundation at Bare Minerals (I bought their foundation as well but that's another story) and they asked me if I wanted to try some colour on my lips so I asked for a bright red as I don't shy away from colour.

She applied the Pretty Amazing lipcolour in Strength which is a rich red colour. It's a hydrating glaze that imparts an opaque colour... it's definitely not a sheer tint however you can apply a tiny amount and blend it to tone it down if you so wished... Throughout the day my lips were feeling glossy, like I was constantly wearing a balm and my lips didn't flake, the colour didn't bleed and I only reapplied a couple of times throughout the day so it's fabulous for when you're out and about.

I try to wear really bright lipstick at work and after wearing this after a couple of days my lips were still not chapped or dry. So I decided to go out and buy another colour... This time a bright pink in Ambition. Seriously loving these lipcolours (not quite a gloss, not quite a lipstick). I'm just hoping they bring out a lot more colours for me to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment