Wednesday 7 November 2012

The One item everybody should own

Any Australian girl will tell you the one product she will always have on her person is Lucas' Papaw Ointment.
This seriously cheap and cheerful ointment is one of those multi use products that you can use for practically anything...



I use it as my lip balm everyday and in winter I occasionally get a spot of eczema and it works a treat. On the tube it is also said to be topical treatment to be used for boils, burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters, open wounds, insect bites and nappy rash. I also use it if I have flyaways and need to tame them, to tidy my eyebrows and if my cuticles are looking particularly dry.

It's made in Brisbane (where I'm from), you can get it in any pharmacy and supermarket, it's about incredibly affordable and it lasts so long.

Unfortunately due to a ruling by the Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency in the UK, Lucas' Papaw Ointment is classified as a medicine due to its benefits and as of July 2012 it was not permitted to sell to buyers. However suppliers are expected the license permits to be sorted soon and will hopefully be stocking the product again by Christmas 2012... Fingers crossed! In the UK the main supplier of Lucas' Papaw Ointment is The PawpawShop London and it is also stocked in Boots occasionally.

1 comment:

  1. It is really interesting post. I never read such kind of post. It impressed me. Thanks for sharing…

    ReplyDelete