Wednesday 17 October 2012

The ultimate in anti-ageing

I know my last post was about a Dermalogica product but one of my best friends expressed her concern with ageing, particularly around the eyes so I thought I'd share one of my secrets.

Dermalogica created Power Rich which is a ridiculously potent moisturising treatment that can replace your eye cream, serum AND moisturiser!!! For me, I use it just as an eye cream in order to preserve this little beauty. You get 5x 8ml tubes in a box and a squeezing key that ensures you use every last drop of this cream as well.

This cream stimulates collagen production which increases skin firmness, it stimulates skin cell renewal leaving your skin looking fresh while treating prematurely aged skin.

You can use this all over your face but if the eyes (or any other area) are a particular concern, just apply the tiniest amount concentrating on that particular concern. I can get 18 months out of the 5 tubes which does make it an extremely affordable eye cream despite the initial outlay.

This is probably one of the most amazing products I have ever tried... and I have tried many.

No comments:

Post a Comment