Wednesday 19 September 2012

The fuss about BB Creams


Every other skincare and make up company has been jumping on the BB Cream bandwagon and I've decided to investigate what the fuss is all about?
A BB cream is designed to provide an all-in-one face product and provide the skin with a serum, moisturiser, primer, foundation and sunblock. Sounds too good to be true right?

Enter Smashbox camera ready BB Cream SPF 35.

As it says on the packaging it really is a "complexion miracle worker". It moisturises, primes, perfects, protects AND controls oil all in one product. And what's even better is the sun protecting ingredients are Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide which provide broad spectrum protection and are much more gentle on the skin as an added perk. 
My skin isn't very oily at all and as the cooler weather is starting to kick in I have found that I need to wear a moisturiser underneath my BB cream for extra hydration but it really does give me a lovely even complexion so if I'm not getting ready for work or glammed up to go out it really is a wonderful product. Just pop on some mascara and lipgloss and you're good to go. You truly only need to use the smallest amount of product so there is minimal wastage. There's even a tutorial on how to apply the camera ready BB cream SPF 35!
When I used it as a primer underneath my foundation, bronzer, blush and everything else I use I found my make up set really well and didn't wear off like it sometimes done.
I really love this product and I have definitely joined the bandwagon! 



No comments:

Post a Comment