Friday 14 September 2012

Tired eyes?

I was recently introduced to a the French skincare company YonKa and decided to give one of their eye creams a go. I have this fear of ageing and would love to do so as graciously as possible. As a Beauty Therapist with many years of experience, I find that the eyes are one of the first places that start to show your age (and lie about it as well).
Thankfully genetics have been on my side and the telltale signs of crows feet are yet to appear so I'm intent on looking 30 when I'm 40 so using an eye cream daily should help me achieve that goal (I hope).
Back to this YonKa eye cream I've decided to try, the Nutri-Contour for eyes and lips.
I've been using this for a week now, applying it morning and evening and I love it. It's lightweight but really hydrating. I also put a thick layer on my lips one night before I went to bed and in the morning my lips were super soft and I swear they looked plumper!
I've also found that it's an excellent base for my eyeshadow as well which is always a plus as I hate touching up my makeup during the day. Anything that helps right?
About the actual product itself. It contains extracts of chamomile, mint essential oils and vitamins E, PP and F. It helps to nourish the eye and lip area and helps to promote resiliency. And the antioxidants help fight free radical damage and slow the ageing process.
I think I'm going to keep using this product and hope it lets me keep my eyes wrinkle free... 

No comments:

Post a Comment