Monday 1 October 2012

Boost your skin renewal

I've been working with Dermalogica in both Australia and the UK for 7 or so years now. Recently I started using the Skin Renewal Booster and it reminds me why I love this brand so much!

Since moving to London I've found my skin is a bit drier and more prone to the occasional breakouts. I'm still terrified of ageing so I wanted a serum to use under my moisturiser.

What does the Skin Renewal Booster do exactly? It's more of a case of what it doesn't do really...
It's a super concentrate of hydroxy acids to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and reveal a brighter complexion. It's also got a boost of Vitamins A and C to give the skin a dose of antioxidants to fight ageing and pigmentation!

Salicylic and Lactic Acid are the exfoliating agents which also minimise breakouts and congestion!

When I first started using it I noticed a slight tingling sensation due to the acids munching away but that settled down very quickly. I also experienced a mild breakout which was more underlying congestion coming to the surface of the skin and it healed very quickly! Remember No Picking!

I couldn't have asked for a better product to look after my concerns. This booster has seriously pumped up the volume of my normal skincare routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment