Thursday 20 December 2012

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Big hair from Richard Ward...
Couture Hair by Richard Ward is a volumising root booster which also helps to control thin, flyaway or fine/weak hair... and for those of you that know me know that I have these problems with me hair.

It's been formulated with Humidity Defence technology that helps cope with all kinds of weather from the grey, drizzle of London to the heat and humidity of Thailand. It also contains Kukui oil and wheat protein that helps boost volume in your hair without the sticky, tacky residue other volumisers can leave you.



You apply this to damp hair in sections from the roots to mid lengths and blow dry your hair as normal. You can also spritz on dry as hair and style your hair as normal. It will leave your hair more volumous without looking over-styled and gives your hair a lustrous texture. I will be definitely investing in a full size bottle of this when this one runs out!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like the perfect product for me - I will be trying this!

    ReplyDelete