Wednesday 5 December 2012

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Super curly lashes...
From The Vintage Cosmetics Company I received a new eyelash curler. I've always been a big fan of curling my lashes and my current eyelash curler definitely needed to be replaced so you can imagine my happiness when on the 2nd day of December I opened the window of my advent calendar and there was my brand new vintage eyelash curler.
In such a pretty little box as well. So now I can say goodbye to my (very) old eyelash curler and get started with my shiny, new one...

I've spoken to some people who don't see the necessity of having an eyelash curler but the difference it makes to my lashes is just short of false lashes. They just make your eyes pop open.

No comments:

Post a Comment