Friday 7 December 2012

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Full, black lashes from Benefit Cosmetics.
They're real! Mascara is a great find. It's a long lasting mascara that adds volume, length and lift.

It is so long lasting that it's actually quite difficult to remove. I find I need to use an oil based cleanser to remove the majority of it but then I need to follow that with another eye make up remover to remove the rest of it... However if you do happen to sleep in it (which is always unadvisable) you wont wake up with it all over your face or pillow... Of course I never do this...
My eyelashes are not the longest or the darkest so a good mascara is always something I'm on the lookout for.
As you can see from the below picture my lashes are so much more noticeable. They're thicker and longer. This is probably not a mascara that I would wear on a daily basis but definitely something I would use for those occasions where a little more is needed.  











No comments:

Post a Comment