Friday 7 December 2012

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Soft, touchable hands from L'Occitane.
I've actually used this Shea Butter Hand Cream on and off for many years and have always loved it.
It contains 20% Shea Butter which is very nourishing for your skin (great during winter months) and it's high in antioxidant Vitamin E to keep skin hydrated. This hand cream also absorbs really well into your skin so you're not left with a greasy feeling on your skin. Make sure you massage it into your cuticles as well!
Now that the weather has definitely cooled and I'm having to wear gloves much more, my skin has become so much drier and my cuticles have definitely looked better.
The great thing about this hand cream is that it comes in 2 different sizes. It comes in the full 150ml size which is great to leave by your bed so you always remember to use it before going to bed and it comes in a handy 30ml travel size so that you will always have some in your bag or your desk at work so your hands stay soft and smooth all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment