Thursday 20 December 2012

One the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Lift and Firm skincare from Espa.
This lovely little set from Espa containing their Lift & Firm Intensive Eye Serum and Lift & Firm Moisturiser.



The Lift & Firm Intensive Eye Serum is a lightweight serum that is designed to firm and smooth the eye area, stimulate cell renewal while also brightening and de-puffing the eye area. Micro Algae works to firm and lift the skin around the eye area while Golden Root brightens and de-puffs the eyes.

The Lift & Firm Moisturiser is a face cream designed to help firm the skin and diminish fine lines. It contains Sea Amber to help stimulate collagen production to help lift and firm the skin and Anise Extract which aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

I used these products for about one week morning and evening and they didn't make any notable difference however I have always been of the opinion that it can take roughly 4 weeks before you start to see any visible difference using products due to skin cell turnover. They didn't make my skin breakout which is always a concern when starting a new product and considering the number of late nights I've been having, the Lift & Firm Intensive Eye Serum must be doing something as normally my eyes would be so puffy with dark circles.  


No comments:

Post a Comment